The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
When you know yourself, you are powerful. When you understand yourself, you are unstoppable.
“Self-awareness is one of the rarest human commodities. I don’t mean self-consciousness where you are limiting and evaluating yourself. I mean being aware of your patterns.” Tony Robbins
Do you want to become self-aware about all the things that go on inside your mind? Would understanding your thoughts and why they put you in a negative state be of benefit to you?
Are you ready to become aware of internal representations that will help you to move forward in your daily life? What about the negative self-talk that goes on in your head? Why are you letting it hold you back?
Are you prepared to put in the work it will take to rise to the next level? You must be open to in-depth learning and understand that learning to re-frame events and images as they enter your mind, by using simple words every day, will bring you peace and tranquillity within yourself.
If you are open to that, then this workshop is for you.
What you will learn:
- How to reframe your mindset on a daily basis
- How to become actively aware of your thoughts and the power they have over you and others
- How to find balance within your mind and lifestyle and keep yourself on an even keel
- How to enjoy every part of life, small or big
- Understand how changing your physiology can change your emotions
- Learn how to self-correct before you speak your thoughts. Not everyone will benefit from hearing your unedited truth.
Are you ready to develop self-awareness?
Are you ready to rewire your mindset for a better quality of living?
I’m ready to help you.
Time: 3 Hours Cost: $180 pp
What People Say
❤️ Phobia ... Gone!