How to establish a no-interest payment plan
- This payment plan only applies to NLP Practitioner training and Master NLP Practitioner training.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking.
- Students can book a course online.
- Use the discount code ‘PLAN’ (when booking a single course), or ‘PLANCOMBO’ (when booking two combined courses) at the checkout. The price will be replaced with a deposit amount. The required deposit is $500 for a single course, or $800 for two combined courses, and will be immediately payable when purchasing the ticket/s.
- Once the deposit is paid, students should contact Beyond NLP Coaching to complete a Payment Plan Agreement.
- Payments will be due in monthly instalments over three months for a single course booking, or four months for multiple simultaneous course bookings.
- Payment plans are only available for the full course price, i.e., no discounts are available.
No-interest payment plan terms and conditions
- Students must have and maintain a valid Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card and provide all personal details including full residential address. The card specified must match the name of the person creating the booking and have sufficient funds available to meet the instalment payments.
- A certificate of completion will only be provided within 21 days of payment being received in full.
- All instalments must be paid on or before the due date.
- Payments will be due in monthly instalments.
Instalments for purchases of a single course will be as follows:
- $500 deposit due on purchasing the ticket
- First instalment due on the first day of the chosen course, equal to one-third of the remaining course fee payable
- Second instalment due on the same day of the second following month, equal to one-third of the remaining course fee payable; and
- Third (and last) instalment due on the same day of the third following month, equal to one-third of the remaining course fee payable, or the remaining amount of the unpaid course fee if the amount differs.
Instalments for purchases of combined courses will be as follows:
- $800 deposit due on purchasing the ticket.
- First instalment due on the first day of the earliest chosen course, equal to one-quarter of the remaining course fees payable.
- Second instalment due on the same day of the second following month, equal to one-quarter of the remaining course fees payable
- Third instalment due on the same day of the third following month, equal to one-quarter of the remaining course fees payable; and
- Fourth (and final) instalment due on the same day of the fourth following month, equal to one-quarter of the remaining course fees payable, or the remaining amount of the unpaid course fees if the amount is different.
- Payments will be processed by Square® automatically from the provided debit or credit card on the dates outlined in the Payment Plan Agreement.
- Students have the option to pay instalment/s manually (via bank transfer) up to two business days before the due date/s to avoid Square® processing fees. If partial payments are made, the remainder of the instalment will be processed by Square® on the instalment due date.
- Each individual payment will incur a processing fee automatically applied to your payment. The processing fee rate is set and managed by Square® and is currently 2.2% as of 23rd March 2021.
- If any booking or payment details change (including cancellation or expiry of credit card provided), the student is responsible for contacting Beyond NLP Coaching to update details prior to the next relevant instalment deduction.
- If a payment is declined, Beyond NLP Coaching will send an email to the supplied email address notifying the student of the failed payment and will attempt to process the payment again the following business day.
- Each declined payment will incur a $10 ‘failed payment’ fee and will be automatically added to the repayment or added to the total amount outstanding in the event of a default.
- Keep in mind that declined payments may result in pending charges on your bank statement, which should disappear in a few business days.
- Two consecutive declined payments will be considered a default on the repayment schedule.
- A Certificate will not be issued until course fees are paid in full
- The outstanding debt will be forwarded to a debt collection agency, and
- The student may also be required to pay additional fees associated with the debt collection process.
- A full refund of the deposit (less processing fee) is available where a student cancels their enrolment, in writing, at least 14 days before the start date.
- Where a student cancels their enrolment within 14 days of the start date, a 50% refund is available.
- In the event that a student cancels on or after the start date of the chosen course, the balance of all course fees will be due immediately or continue to be paid under the payment plan schedule.