What Is Confidence?
Confidence is about recognising and understanding your real value. It is connected to your mental health, overall well-being and your positive way of being in the world. Self-confidence is not just a single idea but rather a concept that involves how one thinks about themselves and how they function in the world despite challenges, setbacks, and uncertainties. Confidence is not arrogance. It is connected to how one chooses to appear to the world at large, or just to their inner circle. Confidence allows you to know yourself and know how to take care of yourself.
- Self-respect and having the courage to speak our truth about ourselves, what we like and what we believe.
- Having awareness when we are struggling and having the strength to doing something about it.
- Valuing yourself regardless of your life circumstances
- Going after your dreams and goals
- Feeling good about yourself and worthy of love and respect from others
- Having the courage to standing up for yourself and others
- Accepting and knowing the whole you both your weaknesses and strengths
The struggles many people face with self-confidence are usually based on previous life experiences. These experiences, usually destructive or negative, are trapped in the unconscious mind where they fuel unhealthy negative thought patterns and beliefs about one’s worth and abilities. Hypnotherapy can be used to target these repetitive learned thought patterns and replace them with something more positive and constructive. Those who struggle with self-confidence often struggle to use their mind in a positive way. They instead focus on all the ways they are going to mess up and how others will judge and reject them. Hypnotherapy teaches people to effectively harness their imagination, using it to conquer self-fulfilling prophecies and defeatist thought patterns.
How Hypnotherapy Can Help
- Target unhealthy thinking patterns and change them into more positive beliefs and self-talk
- Uncover the roots of your unhealthy confidence issues and heal them
- Address negative thought patterns and destructive or unhelpful self-talk
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence so you can reach your goal and achieve your dreams simply because you BELIEVE you can!
- Confidence is the foundation for healthier more loving and meaningful relationships. You will become more aware of what is right for you and who you want in your life.
What People Say
❤️ Phobia ... Gone!